S shaped coffee table
- Oval bistro table
S Shaped Coffee Table
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- (s-shape) a double curve resembling the letter S
- (“S” Shape) A hot rolled beam with narrow tapered flanges
ORIENTAL FURNITURE Unique Oval Coffee Table W. 6 Stools
Furniture is part of a convention concerning people's residence. Its design, manufacture and style reflect the spiritual outlook and aesthetic taste of a time. The Ming and Qing dynasties were the golden age of Chinese traditional furniture. It not only inherited the tradition of the previous thousands of years, but made breakthroughs.Fine lacquered wooden furniture had already appeared as early as the Han Dynasty. In the Qing Dynasty, it reached the peak.Complete your Oriental accent interior design with this elegant coffee table, it comes with six stools which fit under the coffee table and oval glass top for
easy cleaning and maximum protection against scratch, very detail hand carved mother of pearl with Chinese beauties design.
***This item is over size and over weight. We have to ship it by trucking freight. You May Save Shipping For Other Item(s) When Combined With This Shipment.***
* Size: L48" x D30" x H20"* Age: New Reproduction* Type of Craft: Lacquered, Hand Carving and/or Drawing*This furniture piece is oversize, must ship by freight*
e: Coffee Table - pre sanding
A while back the dude & I stumbled on a 1960's coffee table at a thrift store. It was only $20 and in decent shape save some wear and scurf's so we scraped it up. My original intention was to remove the current paint (which appeared to be some tar-like paint??) on the top of the table, re apply new black paint and possibly re-stain the table's legs. However, once we started sanding it, I saw that the grain of the wood was actually quite nice and I preferred it over the paint! At this point, having washed the wood and it needing to sit over night and dry I will most likely oil it up with a few coats of teak oil or stain it. I'm not sure what the verdict will be - so, stay tuned!
BTW: it took about 3 hours of sanding (60, 150 & 220 grade) to get this table cleaned up.
1964 Ethan Allen Baumritter coffee table
We got this 2 end and coffee table set on craigslist for
25 dollars total! The end tables
were in okay shape but the coffee table was real sunbleached, so we didn't have the time to strip and stain properly, plus it was winter, so in the meantime we just put a polyshade on it to refresh the color, but someday we would like to redo them properly, and when we do I will use a satin finish, don't care for
the gloss finish I don't think.
The neat thing is the bottom of one table has the name, Baumritter Ethan Allen Early American .... 1964 the exact date, and that is the same year our 2 big lamps on those tables
are from, the lamps were wedding presents to Hubby's parents and when we got married they gave them to us.
See also: pedestal extension tables roma dining table black round end tables 72 square dining table diningroom tables and chairs game table coffee table antique brass tables contemporary game tables rectangular glass coffee table
- (月) 18:43:27|
- Category: None