Folding outdoor table and chairs
. Tuscan dining room table
. Kitchen table
Folding Outdoor Table And Chairs
- protein folding: the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
- Bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
- (of a piece of furniture or equipment) Be able to be bent or rearranged into a flatter or more compact shape, typically in order to make it easier to store or carry
- Mix an ingredient gently with (another ingredient), esp. by lifting a mixture with a spoon so as to enclose it without stirring or beating
- foldable: capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
- fold: a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (chair) act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
- (chair) a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
- (chair) professorship: the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
- Act as chairperson of or preside over (an organization, meeting, or public event)
- Carry (someone) aloft in a chair or in a sitting position to celebrate a victory
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
Bon appetit :)
Taken for Our Daily Challenge - Folded
Also taken on an empty stomach, with no little satisfaction :)
Folds In Space 13
Folded white paper with color added in PS.
See also: folding table chair dining table with 2 leaves living room round table old wood tables contemporary dinning tables pub tables and chair glass round dining room table square cherry coffee table bar table with chairs leather top coffee table
- (月) 18:47:13|
- Category: None