FOLDING TABLE LEG HINGE - CHERRY WOOD SOFA TABLES.
Folding Table Leg Hinge
- (Folding tables) A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- A central point or principle on which everything depends
- a circumstance upon which subsequent events depend; "his absence is the hinge of our plan"
- A movable joint or mechanism on which a door, gate, or lid swings as it opens and closes, or that connects linked objects
- A natural joint that performs a similar function, for example that of a bivalve shell
- a joint that holds two parts together so that one can swing relative to the other
- one of the supports for a piece of furniture
- a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- Propel (a boat) through a tunnel on a canal by pushing with one's legs against the tunnel roof or sides
- Travel by foot; walk
- a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
- Run away
Desk/Tray Table - Natural (Natural) (27"H x 27"W x 15"D)
The Natural Folding Laptop
Desk is the perfect solution when you need a portable, space saving workplace. The legs are all birch. The top and base are birch with a poplar core. The patented design includes original locking hinge
s to prevent unintentional folding
of the legs. Easily release each lock by pressing solid brass lock buttons between the thumb and finger. Each leg is tested to over 50 lb. Use the table with a laptop, as a writing desk or a tray table. The wide top allows extra work room or for a full place setting. Easily stored under a couch, on a shelf, or stood up in closet. Easily carried under one arm. Clean with a damp cloth. Renew wood surfaces with wood care products. All colors are finished with several polyurethane outer coats. Open Dimensions: 27"height x 27" width x 15" deep. Folded Dimensions: 2.5"H x 27"W x 15"D. 50 pound weight limit. Assembly level/degree of difficulty: No Assembly Required. Made in America
Taking common practices of drug use into consideration, the design for the cocaine practically made itself. Razor blades on glass is what cocaine is most commonly associated with, so to merge materials with product is just good design.
Keeping with the idea of merging materials and product, it needed to be able to completely change form to suit whichever need the user had of it; either a box or a table. The walls of the container, which are made of plexiglas to follow suit with the transparency uniform, are hinged and can fold 180 degrees to become the supporting legs of the mirror table. Razor blades adorn the outside of the walls and cover the hinge, not just to provide ornamentation, but play off of their association with cocaine.
These legs have hinges so they can fold up and allow the table to rest against the wall. There is also a locking mechanism on the leg so that the hinge can't bend accidentally when the table is in use.
See also: pine log table pub style table set pub kitchen table sets blanket chest coffee table casual kitchen tables country dining room table ashley dining room table
- (月) 18:46:48|
- Category: None